Liquid Quickly Assemilation in the body
Vegetarian Friendly. 100% Vegan
Manufatured under FDA cGMP regulations
- 2oz Bottle Polar Minerals
- 15 Drops (under tongue) up to 3 times per day
Importance for Minerals
Most people are deficient in minerals and often minerals are the forgotten essential elements for good health. Most believe minerals are just for strong teeth and bones, but adding minerals to your diet has far more importance than that. Our body cells depend on minerals for functioning, conductivity electrically, and proper body functioning.
Our body require some 80+ minerals for complete balance health.
Did you know that most people are deficient in essential minerals.
As a result many people are in search of minerals through supplementation. Unfortunately, most of the dietary mineral supplements have a low absorbtion and not very good bio-availabilty.
Our minerals are liquid and absorb in the body quickly so that the body is allowed to fully benefit from the minerals. When given the right materials in the right form, the body can do amazing things to promote its own health.
Primary Ingredient List of Mineral in our Earth Minerals and how it helps the body:
- Calcium – Used in almost every bodily function. Important for pH balance, tone, power, strength, longevity, vitality and endurance.
- Chromium – Liver synthesis, regulates metabolism, maintain healthy insulin and blood sugar levels.
- Iodine – Thyroid regulation, hormone regulation that controls digestion, heart rate, body temperature, nervous system, reproductive system, body weight, and metabolism. Natural antibiotic.
- Iron – Energy giver, attracts oxygen, builds blood. Involved in food metabolism, digestion, elimination, circulation, and normal-ranged blood pressure.
- Magnesium – Aids in relaxing nerves, relieving daily tension. Assists digestion, activates enzymes important for protein and carbohydrate metabolism. Magnesium is important in muscle contraction and relaxation, the production and transfer of energy, assists nerve conduction. Aids regularity, restful sleep, keeps vertebrae in proper position, and purifies/purges body tissues of impurities.
- Manganese – Important for all mental faculties/functions. Aids memory, promotes natural resistance and restorative functions. Strengthens tendons, tissues, ligaments, and linings in and outside of organs.
- Potassium – Neutralizes acids, restores alkaline salts in bloodstream, assists in metabolic processes, critical to cardiovascular and nerve function, assists in muscle energy, regulates water balance, vital in elimination of wastes.
- Zinc – Aids assimilation of vitamins, normal growth and development, maintenance of body tissues, sexual function, immune system, and synthesis of DNA. Is an Anti-oxidant.